Friday, June 12, 2009

Don't judge me (or others, either)

Well, it's finally bike-to-work week in Milwaukee. I'm writing this flat on my back, wishing I could go to work, wishing I could ride my bike. Between my (severely arthritic) knee acting up, and tearing/pulling a muscle in my back so badly that I can't even put on a pair of shoes or take my Mel jacket off by myself, I just wanted to use this AFGO opportunity to remind people not to judge others. That's right. Have you seen me driving six blocks lately? On a nice, sunny, perfect-for-biking day? Why yes, I would rather be on my bike. So, please remind yourself not to judge others.
This public service announcement was brought to you by the letter V.**


**(Valium and Vicodin.)

3 comments:

Erik Helm said...

Hope you get back on your feet soon.
Back injuries are no fun at all.

karen said...

That's no good. I hope you're pedaling again soon. Get well!

The River Otter said...

Thanks for the well-wishes, Erik and Karen ! I appreciate it so much.